A MESSAGE FROM OE987
We are backed by the strength of the 400,000-member International Union of Operating Engineers and are experienced in dealing with health and safety issues, wages and fairness in the workplace.
- Out of Work Dues Increase in January (1/12/2017)
- Christmas Party 2016 Photo Gallery (1/3/2017)
- Federal Pipeline Decision Promises Boost for Manitoba Workers (12/21/2016)
- Moe Favreau Testimonial Video (12/13/2016)
- Toxic workplaces need ‘comprehensive approach’ not band-aid solutions (12/5/2016)
- No upcoming events
Union workers have better benefits, greater job security and a voice in the workplace, community and government. Unions help workers earn fair wages and ensure workplaces are safe and labour laws are followed.