Upcoming District Meetings May 4 & 11
Our Winnipeg and Brandon District Meetings are coming up on May 4 and May 11, respectively. See our Calendar for more information.
A MESSAGE FROM OE987
We are backed by the strength of the 400,000-member International Union of Operating Engineers and are experienced in dealing with health and safety issues, wages and fairness in the workplace.
- May 4, 2017 7:00 pmWinnipeg District Meeting
- May 11, 2017 7:00 pmBrandon District Meeting
- June 1, 2017 7:00 pmWinnipeg District Meeting
- June 8, 2017 7:00 pmBrandon District Meeting
- June 11, 2017 12:00 pmOE987 Membership Picnic
- July 6, 2017 7:00 pmWinnipeg District Meeting
- July 13, 2017 7:00 pmBrandon District Meeting
- August 3, 2017 7:00 pmWinnipeg District Meeting
Union workers have better benefits, greater job security and a voice in the workplace, community and government. Unions help workers earn fair wages and ensure workplaces are safe and labour laws are followed.
Please be advised that effective January 1, 2017, Out of Work dues will be $29.00/month.
Contact our head office at (204) 786-8658 if you have any questions or comments with regards to your Out of Work...