Office Re-Opening – May 11, 2020edit
The COVID – 19 pandemic has been unprecedented in nature.
Although we closed our doors ‘officially’ to our members on March 17, 2020 we did our best to provide the same level of service you’ve come to expect from us without having the physical presence.
As the Province is gradually allowing businesses and offices to re-open during COVID-19 we have decided to open our office to our members again. We will comply with all relevant public health directives in place at this time and continue to comply as directives change.
The office will re-open on Monday, May 11, 2020. Our members health and safety is the utmost importance to us and we will be following policies and guidelines that are put in place for a safe experience by doing the following:
- Follow the standard physical distancing of 6 feet (2 metres) from others. When you enter the building, there will be a physical distancing barrier put into place between you and the reception desk. Please be kind and stay behind it.
- We are allowing a maximum of 1 member at a time into the office.
- There is a sanitization station as you enter and exit the office as well at the reception desk.
- Although not required, we encourage the use of personal protective masks for the safety of yourself and staff.
- Washrooms will not be open to the members.
- Members are able to come in to pay dues, check in, etc. however, if you wish to talk to the Business Manager, Business Reps or the Organizers it will strictly be by appointment only. Please phone your rep directly and set up an appointment with them.
Thank you for your patience during this time. We are all in this together.
Operating Engineers of Manitoba Local 987